Using Worktop Jig for Corner Solution Query

Hi All,

I have a 'corner cooking solution' joint to do in a worktop. I am using a Faithful worktop jig but the problem I have is that the corner unit to which the worktop will sit on is a 500MM. The jig and instruction are based on a

600MM unit. How do I adjust measurements and can this be done with this jig??

Any thoughts please.

Regards,

Steve

Reply to