Used 14" Delta Bandsaw - Houston Area

Anyone in the Houston area might want to check this one out:

I was in the market for a used 14", this would be a candidate providing the pictures tell the truth, which they appear to do.

Reply to
Swingman

That's one of the earlier models and with the enclosed base, it is an excellent machine.

I have the 1979 model 28-200.

Sw> Anyone in the Houston area might want to check this one out:

Reply to
Pat Barber

I don't know, Swingman, looks a little like those machines I pulled out of my mini-warehouse down in Biloxi after katrina. They got any low spots up that Northwest highway :~)

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher