Type of hinge to use

I need to hang an 18" wide X 84" long cabint door made from 3/4" plywood. It will be hung from a 1 1/2" wide solid frame and be flush with the frame (not overlaid on the frame). The door will get frequent use and needs to look like a piece of furnitue. I am thinking about using a piano hinge. Would some other type be better?

Reply to
Craig Davis

Graig you can use the Euro Hinges but you will need at least 4, Good Luck, George

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

That would be my choice.

Just don't send a boy, that piece will be heavy and get awkward to handle if you don't hang it with big enough hardware to handle the job.

Just curious, how do you plan on keeping the ply from warping?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett