TurboCad Learning Edition

I recently downloaded this free version of 2d cad software to determine if it would meet my needs. Seems to be a fine cad program but I am also interested in getting a bill of materials output. Can't seem to figure out if it is possible. I does have a database feature but I can't figure out how to have the program automatically assign x size and y size of each object created. Does anyone have any experience with this??

Reply to
Roger