TS-Aligner Fall 2005 Promotional Offer!

Hi Folks,

I want to thank everyone in rec.ww for all their help and encouragement over the past year. And, since I still receive inquiries about this particular offer, I've decided to bring it back!

Starting 10/1/05 all orders for TS-Aligner, TS-Aligner Jr. Deluxe, and TS-Aligner Jr. Lite will include a *FREE* 45 degree steel angle block. This promotional angle block is precision ground from hot rolled low carbon steel, fully annealed. The Promotional angle block is the same size as my standard 45 degree angle block (approx. 4" x 4" x 6" x

0.25") with the same accuracy specification (0.0001" per inch). It is different from my standard angle block (which is made from hardened O-1 tool steel) and is not for sale separately. Offer ends 12/31/05 so don't delay. The last time I offered these larger blocks for free was in the Summer of 2002!

Details at:

'll periodically post a reminder between now and the end of the year just to make sure that everyone gets a chance to take advantage of the offer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks again!

Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com

ejb

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder, as I promised...

[...]

Yet another reminder, as I promised...

[...]

'll periodically post a reminder between now and the end of the year just to make sure that everyone gets a chance to take advantage of the offer. Please let me know if you have any questions (on any topic!).

Thanks again!

Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com

ejb

Hi Folks,

Yet another reminder, as I promised...44 days left!

[...]

Yet another reminder, as I promised...ONLY 30 DAYS LEFT!

[...]

Yet another reminder, as I promised...ONLY 23 DAYS LEFT!

[...]

Yet another reminder, as I promised...ONLY 16 DAYS LEFT!

[...]

Yet another reminder, as I promised...ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT!

[...]

We're down to the LAST 4 DAYS of this offer!

I want to thank everyone in rec.ww for all their help and encouragement over the past year. And, since I still receive inquiries about this particular offer, I've decided to bring it back!

Starting 10/1/05 all orders for TS-Aligner, TS-Aligner Jr., TS-Aligner Jr. Deluxe, and TS-Aligner Jr. Lite will include a *FREE* 45 degree steel angle block. This promotional angle block is precision ground from hot rolled low carbon steel, fully annealed. The Promotional angle block is the same size as my standard 45 degree angle block (approx. 4" x 4" x 6" x 0.25") with the same accuracy specification (0.0001" per inch). It is different from my standard angle block (which is made from hardened O-1tool steel) and is not for sale separately. Offer ends 12/31/05 so don't delay. The last time I offered these larger blocks for free was in the Summer of 2002!

Details at:

'll periodically post a reminder between now and the end of the year just to make sure that everyone gets a chance to take advantage of the offer. Please let me know if you have any questions (on any topic!).

Thanks again!

Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com

ejb

Hello again folks,

I've received a few inquiries asking me to clarify if the free angle block is included with various optional versions of TS-Aligner Jr. The answer is YES. All models of TS-Aligner Jr., Sr., Lite, Premium, Deluxe, regular, and even without dial indicator, will automatically be shipped with a free promotional angle block if ordered before the deadline (the last second of 12/31/05).

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Thanks, Ed Bennett snipped-for-privacy@ts-aligner.com

ejb