Trying to find someone to invite me to World of Woodturners

Hello,

I am trying to find someone to invite me to the world of woodturner website (at least that is how it used to work). I belonged in the past but only had 28.8 dialup and had to stop because it got so slow. I am nearly to the current century now with DSL and want to try again.

Anyone know me well enough to be comfortable sending me the required invitation?

Please respond to me directly as I don't currently read this news group regularly (although I have at times)

Here's my email: Replace the first x with a period.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thanks Bill

Bill.Luce

Bill.Luce

If you haven't posted this at rec.crafts.woodturning yet, you probably should.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Thanks Doug. I reposted immediately and within minutes was in like flint.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

Doug Miller wrote:

Reply to
Bill.Luce