Tree identification.

Two tall trees are standing in the woods when a young tree begins to grow between them. One tall tree says to the other tall tree "Is that a son of a Beech or a son of a Birch?" The other tall tree shakes it's branches and says " I don't know" A while later a Woodpecker lands on the small tree. One of the tall trees says "Hey, you, Mr Woodpecker. You know trees. Is that small tree a son of a Beech or a son of a Birch?" The Woodpecker takes a nibble of the small tree and says " It's neither. That small tree is the best bit of Ash I've ever had my pecker in"

God Bless, Al Kyder

Reply to
Al Kyder

Wed, Sep 17, 2003, 9:13am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Al=A0Kyder) claims: Just because I take my art and my religion seriously does not mean I'm a wet blanket.

Ah, is that what you're calling your troll posts? Art and religion? Ever stop to think, that a lot of people don't welcome your cross-posting trolls? But, I guess to some people, calling themselves religious, is supposed to excuse bad manners.

JOAT Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT