Totally Off Topic!! The Ultimate Swing

I have designed and built a lot of things over the years out of metal..But this has got to be the ultimate backyard, crazed inventor, type of project.

it all the way through. The last few seconds are great. I just wonder what type of individual would do such a thing. Even the swings of my childhood, made from tree trunks, can not compare to this thing.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Circus folk have been doing that for a while. Better do a good job of double checking those foot straps.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Very STIFF Rope.!! ;~)

Reply to