You Want The Chimney *Where*?

This is what you get when the interior design drives the structural build.

I saw that in the attic of a house while visiting friends in Vermont. I know it's not uncommon, but it's the first time I've seen it in real life.

Yes, that is a rock climbing wall on the right hand side. They've just started building it.

I wonder if this song is about the mason who built that chimney.

DerbyDad03

That one's pretty mild example as such goes...CA EQ rules, not! :)

Reply to
dpb