Toolmakers Cabinets Question

Help required I have a Union Toolmakers Cabinet and I need some new Drawer Knobs for it. These are the Aluminum ones with a white plastic disc that hides the screw. Does anyone know where these can be found on the web ? or does anyone know what happened to the manufacturer "Union" ? Or - lastly - does anyone at all still make these knobs... ?
Any help greatly appreciated. John in Cornwall
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.