Tommy Mac - rough exit from 'Rough Cut'?

So I just watched the video you're commenting on: 'Desk 30: Fitting lid' https://www.facebook.com/thomas.j.macdonald/videos/876611712477096/
at 7:27 "How much weight can the hinges and door support?" TMac responded with "I don't friggin' know". An honest and totally appropriate answer given in the context of a live Q&A.

Lighten up, Casper. After watching it, it was kinda funny.

What you failed to mention is that occured at the end of the braodcast. Of course people were "dropping off".
TMac is a 'pissah'! I never cared much for 'Rough Cut'. I like the brash, keeping it real, in your face Tommy Mac much better. Unforunatly for him, that 'realness' isn't conducive to a PBS TV career.

Saying I don't know was not the point. It was the expletive.

Lighten up? Defensive much? I didn't say anything negative.

Not just at the end. But I was surprised he didn't have more FB viewers given how popular his RC show seemed to be.

Good for you. It's a free world.

Exactly my point. My only point.

Yet again... make of it what YOU will.