Tom's a Star!

I flip open Woodshop News and but who do I see?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Yeah, I saw Tom on the Tonight Show last night also... ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Tom WHO?

wrote

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Tom Cruise?

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Take a peek at the byline of the article. Looks like a wreck "inside job" to me.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

I know, I know...

But famous is famous.

Next we'll see him in the tabloids on some Mediterranean beach with J-Lo.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Barry Burke Jr. responds

Quick note: that is Tom's photograph. Not just a photograph of Tom, but Tom took it all by hisself and sent it to me when I asked for a photo demonstrating some kind of shop lighting. Charlie Self

"In the final choice a soldier's pack is not so heavy as a prisoner's chains." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Reply to
Charlie Self

Lee Gordon responds:

Reply to