To Drby Dad

Yes, You voted FOR the totalitarian far, whacko, left. As I said, there are only two choices. You showed how stupid one ca be.

Y WOW! What a DUMBFUCK! Y You clearly have no clue.

Reply to
krw

Facts are not "beliefs".

Don't read my posts and STFU.

Reply to
krw

Then you aren't paying attention.

Reply to
krw

Evidently nothing makes perfect sense to you.

Reply to
krw

Neither am I. I call a spade a f*ck'in shovel when it is. It is.

Reply to
krw

...and the lefty's brain is smaller than an electron.

Reply to
krw

There - that's better. Now we're having an intelligent, fact based discussion.

Oh...wait...nevermind.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I found censoring works well.

Reply to
Markem618

I can say the same about you. I'm guessing you voted for the wannabe dictator.

I do understand your sentiments though, if you can't give a reasoned argument, call people names.

Oh, you still don't know who I voted for, you are making assumptions.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That's exactly what leftist's do. You should work for Facebook.

Reply to
krw

Now *THAT'S* funny. We have one now.

Typing left-haned has its drawbacks but truth, is.

And Dont give a shit but it's pretty clear.

Reply to
krw