Thinner or Mineral Spirits?

Musta really pissed you off to have lost that drum to come up with that humorous rant. Ever see the episode of The Simpsons where Begley spoofed his own environmentalism by showing himself using a golf-cart powered by his "own sense of self-satisfaction?"

They would have freaked over my engine parts cleaner back in the 70s. A 55 gal drum sliced in half, hinged, and filled with gunk degreaser and kerosene. Right beside the outside shop wall. I did have a one gallon powder extinguisher, however. And the ill fitting lid...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

I rant not!

Nope, I don't watch the Simpsons. Old-style cartoons, sure. I'm a huge Bugs fan. Foghorn Leghorn RULES!! Hanna Barbera had some great ones. When Joseph Barbera died (December

18, 2006 (aged 95)) they drove past the same cemetery scene...... 14 times. I have all the Animaniacs on discs. I always wanted an affair with Slappy The Squirrel.
Reply to
Robatoy

OK... ;-)

Ha! Same here. Except that I do watch The Simpsons - Doh! One of the things I dislike about this area is that they don't run any of those older (American made!) cartoons anymore. One of the stations in FL played them every morning. And I loved the Animaniacs rapid fire wit. I haven't seen an episode in 8 years, however. I never thought to look for them on DVD. The Cartoon Network is mostly Turner stuff, but I can deal with Futurama.

I say, I say, I always wanted an affair with Kim Bassinger, son. But it's the same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Just for you...

G.

Reply to
Greg G

Reply to
Robatoy

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:08:20 -0700, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

I'm just the opposite. I've had clients who came outside after 3 hours with me painting and they just stood and looked at me. "How can you be so neat?" I reply "Heck, I have paint all over me. Well, both of these fingers, anyway." I use a damp rag and I clean up drips, runs, and smears instantly so not much gets on me.

When I do caulking, OTOH, I'm more like you. Caulk all over both hands, both forearms, and usually on the back of my shirt, where I've backed into it _somehow_...

Reply to
Larry Jaques