The Know-It-All Canadian Tire couple.

The DC entity posted thusly:

As long as he wastes oxygen, he will be #1 on any list I make.

My sister-in-law just acquired tickets to see him in Regina. I asked if it was for 10th prize in a contest whose first prize was 2 bucks, cash.

Reply to
Oleg Lego

Everyone I know, and I mean everyone, thinks he's a scary looking.

Reply to
bob

I used to live in Machoire d'Orignal -- that's likely the most exciting thing to do in Regina, quite frankly. Good deal. }:O)

Reply to
DC

You do realize that the thread you started means that the advert. campaign is working? --You aren't a Canadian Tire corp. shill are you?

:-)

And I hate the pair of them as well. AND the agency that came up with this irritant.

I just hit mute when they come on and supply my own dialogue.

Reply to
phorbin

At least they didn't hire Bill Shatner. Have you seen his Chrysler ads?

Reply to
CanadianDan

It means that way too many people watch way too much TV, and pay way too much attention to the ads.

Reply to
Doug Payne

I haven't been in Canadian Tire since last spring I bought a car battery on my CC and it failed after 2 months. I had my receipt but NO warranty card. I have no idea where it went. I don't even recall seeing it. They basically told me the receipt was no good because I could be trying to return ANY old battery. I could be trying to rip THEM off. So I'm out $89 bucks. And Canadian Tire lost a long time customer. Most of my wood shop and all my house lighting was bought there. It's no loss to me because our city has grown and there are many places that can beat Canadian tire in both quality and price. I'll never go back.

Reply to
CanadianDan