Taitnor saw set booklet

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Suggestions on the care of Saws by C C Taintor " Thanks in advance Peter

Reply to
pete

Sure - I have a special feature on my computer called Google, which revealed a pdf of your entire booklet when I entered "Suggestions on the care of Saws".

Andy

Reply to
pete

and find info on this bytyping in saw sharpening and finally got to the point where I found the title of the booklet. At 2am I was so tired I didn't even think to try typing in the title. I'm not very good at computers anyway so am very grateful for you showing me the answer.I bought a Taintor #7 saw set and wanted to find how to use it properly. Thanks again, Peter

Reply to
pete

and find info on this bytyping in saw sharpening and finally got to the point where I found the title of the booklet. At 2am I was so tired I didn't even think to try typing in the title. I'm not very good at computers anyway so am very grateful for you showing me the answer.I bought a Taintor #7 saw set and wanted to find how to use it properly. Thanks again, Peter

Reply to
pete

Glad I could help - good luck with your saw set. Andy

Reply to
Andy

=A0to=A0use=A0it=A0properly.

One of my oddities is collecting old saw sets. So far the Taintor "Pos= itive #

7" is the best I've found as far as actually working. It grabs and hol= ds the saw with one "hammer" before a second does the tooth bending.

--=20 It's turtles, all the way down

Reply to
Larry Blanchard