And, you also didn't say that, so how is anyone to know?
* I didn't know I had to write a book before asking a question just to
explain why I am asking the question.
Musta been using the wrong search words then. Did you try changing
your search phrase?
* Yes, maybe I was using the wrong search words. I am not an expert on
browsing the web and I don't want to be because I would never get anything
I thought this is what the group was for.
I beg your pardon?
* So what are newsgroups for if you can't ask questions?
If I can't use it for that I will just unsubscribe.
You didn't "subscribe" in the first place.
* I use Outlook Express to access newsgroups and the terminology they use is
Personally, I think it is people like Rod who should unsubscribe or just
read and keep the fingers off the keyboard.
Not really. I had the same thought. Probably a lot of others did
too. After all, you didn't bother to say you had already looked, or any
details. Lack of details, that'll get you every time.
* I'll try and remember that for next time. (I'll preceed my question with a
There is many times I read threads on newsgroups and would like to
answer the way he did but I just keep it to myself.
Again.................thankyou to the people who responded in a helpful
Guess that pretty well include everyone then. Including Rod.
And, why in Hell do you put all thos periods in your sentences?
* I don't know, you tell me..............you seem to have all the
* For a guy who doesn't seem to like things in point form, meaning that I
should write a book before asking a question to explain why I am asking the
question, you should do some work on your website..........it gets a little
too much to the point for my liking (and yours).