Table top pictures

Since I had a few days for the glue (Weldwood Plastic Resin Glue) to arrive, I decided to do something more creative than just cutting wood into strips. There's now a picture in the wood that is slowly emerging.

While I'm sure the glue would hold the pieces to the top, should I glue the edges as well? The wood is 1/8" thick being glued to a plywood substrate.

What about clamping? I've got some small pieces to complete the picture (small is about 1" by 2"), and one point near the center that has 8 pieces connecting to it.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper