Table saw for newbie

IIRC that have an option where they bolt a Mickey Thompson header to the 4 inch dust port.

Man, I heard that really sucks!

A guy can dream can't he?

;-)

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Any comments on the Makita Model 2703X1?

RoamDog wrote:

models (i.e. what do I look for). My local ads have models of various brands from $89 - $500 for saws that are all 10", 13-15amp, 24"-rip. So, what is important? How can I determine what the best bang for the buck is? Obviously, I am not a professional wood worker so I probably do not need the absolute top-of-the-line. But I also do not want to get a piece of junk. Can you advise?

Reply to
RoamDog