Sydney AUS workshop

Is there a wood workshop in Sydney AUS where a woodworker can go and use the workshop's tools for a fee?

TIA

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

Henderman's in Balmain -

regards Bruce

Reply to
BSRLee

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 19:51:54 +1000, BSRLee vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

URL failed.

***************************************************** Marriage. Where two people decide to get together so that neither of them can do what they want to because of the other one.
Reply to
Old Nick

Not sure of any but go and ask the guys at

they dont know about it no one does.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Zerafa

Thanks all.

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

Hendermans of Balmain have changed their name.

they are now called "Your workshop" and their address is Unit 2 483 Balmain Rd Lillyfield

Sprog