Swinging doors

I'm looking to build a small pair of swinging doors similar to what might be found in an old time bar entrance or perhaps a sail boat. They'll be used in the entryway to my den which will eventually be done in a nautical theme. They swing both directions and typically have horizonal slats in a fancy framework.

My question: What the heck are they called? Damned if I can remember and its driving me nuts. Also, what are the hunges for these called?

TIA everyone.

Reply to
Grandpa

jo4hn

Fleer hinges, after the inventor.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

"Cafe" doors. Usually come with the hinges included. If not you can buy them, dual or double swinging hinge.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell