Sweet deal on Sugar Maple

I'm a habitual peruser of the local swap sheets and Craigslist and just picked up 325 bdft. of hard maple for $292.50. That'll make a couple small side jobs a bit more profitable. It's really very nice too - rough cut at 1.125" and sold as 4/4, 8-10' lengths, kiln dried and no knots. Amazing, really. I'm pretty psyched.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

The weather here in the northern plains states has been exceptionally pleasant lately...

...I figure all that wood suckage in Texas (cherry) and New England (hard maple) must be the cause. :)

Reply to
Morris Dovey