Suggestion for a Hard Patio Table Top for Cast Aluminum Patio table

I'm looking to put create hard smooth surface covering on top of my Cast Aluminum patio table...

The table has a pattern that has too many holes (nature of the beast).

Any suggestions on how one my construct something like this....

Thanks

Reply to
cp

Either have a piece of glass cut/fitted or use ceramic tile. If you go the tile route, the table will be heavy enough (and possibly fragile enough) you may never want to move it.

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

choose a material and get some.

tempered glass. granite. marble. flagstone. slate. stainless steel. ........

Reply to
bridger

Concrete.. seriously.

Kyle Boatright wrote: