Stripper recommendations

I need to change the color on a piece I built.

The finish is Behlen's pigment stains sandwiched between barrier coats of shellac, followed by four coats of Behlen's clear lacquers.

Does anyone have any suggestions for stripping this combination?

Thanks! Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Who? What? Where? :-)

Doug Miller

Doug Miller responds:

I htink his wife caught him and he had to send it fast.

Charlie Self In a New Hampshire Jewelry store: "Ears pierced while you wait."

Charlie Self

She's that petite blonde, isn't she?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Robert Bonomi responds:

I figure she's the one with the cast iron skillet in her hand.

Charlie Self "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America." William J. Clinton

Charlie Self