Still need for help for Marples Dowelling Jig spare parts!

Hallo! I am looking for spare parts for a Marples M148 dowelling jig. I wrote to Joseph Marples Ltd., but got no reply. Could anybody give me any clue about getting these spares?
Thanks, Luciano
Have you tried to contact Axminster Power Tool Company in the UK? They are a supplier of Marples products and may carry spares.