stapler that shoots 3/8 inch 1/4 narrow crown staples?

My wife had a project where she wanted to make a cushion for a bench. Figuring out what she had in mind I decided to go to harbor freight and take advantage of the sale on a 1/4 inch narrow crown stapler they had on sale for $20 that was advertised to shoot 3/8ths inch long staples.

She had planned on using her cheep electric stapler.

Not suprising they did not carry the 3/8ths staples but the gun came with 1/2 so we made do and it worked great except we had to add an extra layer of plywood to the frame.

Now for my question.....

Does anyone sell 3/8 inch narrow crown staples? I've noticed other manufactures claiming to shoot them but I can't find them anywhere.

Reply to
william kossack

I don't know about the availability of 3/8" long 1/4" crown staples, but a few times a year HF puts a 1/2" crown stapler on sale for $20. The 3/8" long staples are readily available in this size, in fact they are the same as a Stanley hand operated staple gun and a few others, though unfortunately not the same as the Arrow T50.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

Good choice getting the HF 1/4" pneumatic instead. I've found mine handy for everything but nailing overglued trim strips onto semi-fine furniture smeared with stain and poly. (IOW, no Nahm Period Pieces.) ;)

$10 for 5,000, but they're heavy. Shipping will cost ya.

- Schnazzy Tees online

Larry Jaques

bridger

when the only other source sold only a case I may have to go to the griz...

I need to put together an order to make the shipping less of the total cost first.

I saw the 1/2 >

william kossack