'Sprayfine' HVLP equipment?

Anyone have any experience with 'Sprayfine' HVLP paint guns? I believe Sprayfine is no longer in business but were their guns for use with Turbines any good? Problems? Would Sprayfine guns be so old by now as to be considered 'early HVLP' which sometimes had adjustment problems during use? They're available on ebay, but want to make sure I get a reasonably decent gun and I've no experience with HVLP turbine guns. Turbine guns seem to cost a lot more than conversion guns. At least there aren't any cheap Turbine guns available like there are conversion guns. Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas