Speaking of coping...

It seems like I always find a method for doing something I've never seen any- one use before. Half the time I find out there's another way to do it that's twice as fast with better results, half the time I stick with my way. The best way to cope a piece of trim is with the venerable mini grinder cum sanding disc, if you're working in a dust-permitted environment. You make the back- miter on a chopsaw to get the profile and maybe trace the line for better visibility with the side of your pencil lead, and just hog off the waste with the grinder. Takes a little practice but is fast, and accurate. Right? Right??

Reply to
BUB 209

what the hell: YEAH, Bub, your RIGHT! whatever floats your boat. sounds like a viable way to do it if you don't making some dust. I use the ole coping saw method, and it's ok, as long as I keep my precious pinkies away from those sharp blades...

dave

BUB 209 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave