Something Not Quite Right Here

"Carbide-Tipped Table Saw"

Just thought that was funny.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I find this reasonable. The carbide tips are on the corners of the table. This permits them to gouge you more frequent, deeper and many more times before they need to be replaced.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

Great feature!

Reply to
-MIKE-

Cracks me up, the people in charge of advertising.

I'm sure you have seen the Chevrolet truck commercials.

They show a $40K+ truck and with incentives and rebates you get $8000 total value. I would hope and or think for at least a $40K value truck with an $8K discount.

Reply to
Leon

-MIKE- wrote in news:pb2eag$mk1$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Ever run a board along an edge to knock the sharpness off? Do you have an otherwise good cut but with some roughness due to splintering? With Bosch's new carbide tipped table saw, simply run the board along carbide tipped edge and it'll knock those sharp edges or smooth rough splintered boards off in no time!

Always use the hand guard. If in doubt, hire a professional. Do not catch flying carbide inserts with eye.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I wonder if the cross cut version of the saw is also carbide tipped.

Apparently, this one only has one function:

"Motor generates 3,650-RPM to easily rip through woods"

Reply to
DerbyDad03

25-in maximum left rip capacity and 25-in maximum right rip capacity makes large cuts with ease
Reply to
OFWW