Some Truth Comes Out about the Abby Sunderland case

a kid chasing a dream ...

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

> Just a kid chasing a dream ...

Sure, I like this part: The family of Abby Sunderland will not be reimbursing Australia for the $300,000 cost of finding her in the middle of the treacherous Indian Ocean. In fact, Abby's mother suggested American taxpayers should foot the bill. "We're not wealthy people," MaryAnne Sunderland said.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

>>> Just a kid chasing a dream ...

Likely to stay that way now.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

The Australians haven't _asked_ them for reimbursement and have stated that they do not intend to, so why should they reimburse the Australians?

Reply to
J. Clarke

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:27:47 -0400, "J. Clarke"

Because it's the right thing to do. It would show them taking responsibility for their actions. It's called 'ethics', something which you seem to be lacking considering all your blathering about this thread.

Reply to
Upscale