The Whole Truth About Soy

Is soy "Heart Healthy"? See the video. Same people up to the same ol' tricks.

Kaayla T. Daniel also has a book called "The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America's Favorite Health Food".

I avoid soy, because most of it is GM, but if you eat soy, you may want to see the argument against it.

Reply to
Billy

More billy BS?

knows?

Reply to
Frank

Eatkind.net, Frank? And what may their credentials be?

Phytoestrogens and thyroid cancer risk: the San Francisco Bay Area thyroid cancer study. Epidemiological and pathological data suggest that thyroid cancer may well be an estrogen-dependent disease. Our findings suggest that thyroid cancer prevention via dietary modification of soy and/or phytoestrogen intake in other forms may be possible but warrants further research at this time.

Overall, existing data are inconsistent or inadequate in supporting most of the suggested health benefits of consuming soy protein or ISF.

Reply to
Wildbilly

Dietary soy and increased risk of bladder cancer: the Singapore Chinese Health Study. Sun CL, Yuan JM, Arakawa K, Low SH, Lee HP, Yu MC. USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA. "?..the highest quartile of energy adjusted total soy intake was associated with a 2.3-fold increase in bladder cancer???the soy-cancer risk relationship became stronger when the analysis was restricted to subjects with longer duration of follow-up."

Did you graduate High School, Frank , aka KB?

Reply to
Wildbilly

I'm as educated as billy, maybe more so. I did not make a research project but first hit I got, from a fruit and nuts site, maybe too, shows something rotten in Denmark ;)

Also, billy is a real PITA in t.guns. Just bothering him here in his circle jerk site.

Reply to
Frank

I see you, snicker. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

He also snivels.

Reply to
Homer

Yea, Silly Befuddled Billy is bad about that. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas