some people can drive more than 1 pontiac (used to be "Turning advice needed")

No he's a troll. He's been back and forth for years, as a TROLL

Reply to
woodchucker

Making a gear shift knobs for daughter's 1948 Pontiac. Shift shafts

> is threaded 5/16" 24 tpi. Have tap. Would you guys simply drill and > tap the turning, or, somehow embed a 5/16"x24 nut. If embed rhen how? > Turning is glued-up light an dark wood mounted askew in the lathe to > produce a small spiral. Have not glued together yet, nor have I cut > the narrow 1/8" or so strip of wood. Help! Thanks

you have more than one daughter each with a 48 pontiac

or you have a case of beginneritis or you work at your own slow pace or the other one came off already and now making another attempt

Reply to
Electric Comet

perhaps another over or under medicated sock puppet

Reply to
Electric Comet