Software to determine project layout?

Hell, an old girl friend of mine could that ... without using her hands.

Reply to
Swingman

Snore. I have 22 years experience with CAD programs, including AutoCAD.

Reply to
Leon

Now that is impressive.

Reply to
Leon

I new a girl that put her cigarettes out bare footed... with out using her hands. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Oups Joe, I'm sorry. I made that look like I directed that to you. I did not get my diploma in Outlook Express.

Reply to
Leon