Slightly OT: Fulton Cross Cut Saw?

My father-in-law died about 3 years ago and my MIL just asked me to look through his tools to see if there was anything worth passing on.

He had a few Baileys in new condition and a really sweet old Craftsman "auto-scroller saw", but not much else.

Off in the corner was a 3 1/2' long "Fulton Cross Cut Saw" that he had gotten from his FIL 50 years earlier and never taken out of the original package. A small blade inside was wrapped in a 1934 newspaper, so I figure that is about its age.

I can't find anything on this, either on the internet or on Ebay. Is it likely to have any value? The blade is a bit rusty from sitting in a humid basement for 50 years, but the handle is perfect and the teeth look like they have not been used.

If you are familiar with this saw, is the small blade part of it? How?

Reply to
toller

got a digital camera around? if so, this would be an ideal use for alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Reply to
mac davis