Simple wood-chisel question.

This clearly depends on what she looks like in comparison to what YOU look like... If she is well above your league just simply let her have that chisel as her private paint can opener.

Reply to
Dave Hall

Memory just hit me. Isn't it Tage Frid that opens paint cans with chisels, uses them as screwdrivers, etc., and then re-sharpens them when he needs to use one? My type of guy.

JOAT You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.

Reply to
J T

Time to use your imagination. Grab what she considers a good skirt and clean your tool with it. Then complain that it doesn't absorb enough. Lou

Not that I've done that.

Reply to
Lou

Win-win.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Or to replace the chisel she absolutely positively rendered useless. :-)

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

Does it really matter?