Shops done and I'm done buying (major) tools

Now it's time to get to work. Built the shop (20' x 20') starting in Aug and have now bought all the tools to equip it - have been wanting a Griz G1023sl for years and ordered it tonight. I guess the expectation is that I start producing again - looking forward to lurking here much more and making sawdust piles. Life is good.

Don

Reply to
D. J. Dorn

Good for you, Don, but we want pictures!

Reply to
Phil Anderson

I was wondering too if it was one of those "trophy" shops where you wax everything and just sit and look at it....

- OR -

if he was gonna make something and post some photos... (yes I am getting ready to build a bigger shop too)

starting in Aug

Reply to
solarman

When I am dead, then my shop will be finished.

Reply to
<getsmelove