shop paint choice

The abundance of orange at HD is why I prefer Lowe's, everything else being more or less equal.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

replying to Ed Pawlowski, Iggy wrote: Ever heard of Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the car manufacturers that you advertise for daily, the clothing maker's logos you freely display wherever you go, _*ETCETERA*_?

You put it out there for free and for anyone and everyone to do what they want with it and then you whine and complain how you didn't think of it first. Sorry Ed, but you keep re-hashing a ridiculous NON-argument!

Usenet's over 30-years old and it's still as dumb as dirt! Blame your family tree and everyone else's for allowing and promoting a more and more idiotic world and then any current abject moron who was stupid enough to have kids.

Reply to
Iggy

I see no advertising on my newsreader. I just see the topic under discussion, though there are often off topic posts. I don't use Facebook, Twitter, other crap like it.

I did, however, learn from you that your parents were morons. Explains a lot.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed usenet has always been free to use. No restriction placed on its use. So HOH is not stealing it just using a free asset. Iggy is just an argumentive individual (troll) which have been around since forever.

Reply to
Markem

Yet, you're still here. Why?.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Iggy wrote in news:i90LB.1$ snipped-for-privacy@fx07.am:

The airplane I'm going to go fly is even older. Still solves the problem it was built to solve and does it rather efficiently.

Well... just got a text--too windy. Guess I'm not going flying. :-(

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

His timeline is not right either.

He is not "using" usenet even though he actually is using it through HOH. Probably just likes to argue and pump up his self image.

Reply to
Markem

Why do you snip our posts to such an extent that there absolutely no context left?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Why do you snip our posts to such an extent that there absolutely no context left?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Guess cause he is not on usenet.;>

Reply to
Markem

Not Lincoln's wooden dentures???

Reply to
clare

What bird you got??

Reply to
clare

It won't even be close to white. More like a dirty brown. The dump where I used to live collected used paint and mixed it in large batches for Habitat.

Reply to
krw

Your ignorance is only eclipsed by your arrogance.

No one cares that they make money. Many, here, care that they're stealing content.

Reply to
krw

I don't mind that he doesn't keep content, since he doesn't add any content.

Reply to
krw

Sure but I'm not talking about gray.

Not so much.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Cessna 152. Neat little airplane, even if you do fly it with the seat of your pants on the floor. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Friend just bought a very early 152 - another friend has a '46 Aer-Coupe. Another has an ex military Cub.

Nice planes. Hope to have the Pegazair 100 in the air by this time next year.

Reply to
clare

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Sounds like fun. I've flown a 172 and 152, the flight school is getting a new plane--a Piper Archer I think. You get to fly a lot of different planes when you rent.

I've thought about buying a used one after I get my PPL and selling later. That first year I'm going to want to really explore and fly, I'm sure. Depreciation, hanger fees, maintenance, etc may be on par with rental costs, and if that's true then I gain the benefits of having a plane ready to go when I'm ready.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper