shop paint choice

replying to DerbyDad03, Iggy wrote: Because Russell only responded to me once, if you can't track that it ain't me that's the problem. Additionally, I don't use newsgroup crap since the "wonders" of the web list things both chronologically and usually beneath what whomever's responding to. Staying stuck in the 90's is a choice, I chose not to by 1995.
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 8:14:05 PM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:

Why do you snip our posts to such an extent that there absolutely no context left?
On Fri, 03 Nov 2017 00:14:02 GMT, Iggy

That is rather snobish Iggy.
A newsreader does a fine job of doing the thing you speak of there. It will not also spam Home Owners hub url. They get free content, so do they sell premium subscribtions for stuff that you a can get rather cheaply (I pay $2.99 a month to Giganews). You like what you got no reason to trash pthers choices.
replying to Markem, Iggy wrote: Yep, I'm totally snobbish! Spam? It's ads that just sit there...graphics to me. I don't pay and I don't even login nor use cookies. It's pretty silly to surf the web with a browser and then abandon it for some decrepit and defunct bulletin board patchwork system.

And why shouldn't HOH make money, any interactive website's a lot of work. They're doing the work that all newsgroups were and are still too dumb and lazy to do. 30-years of newsgroups and it's the same old rotary phone? I wouldn't be surprised to find out most of the users still use CRT's, Floppies and 4800-baud modems.
On 11/3/2017 8:14 AM, Iggy wrote:

That interactive web site is stealing the post we make so they can profit. Do you think that is ethical?
I don't see where they enhanced anything, just tke the work of others and exploit it. They are making money off of you too since you are adding content. Homeownershub is just sleazy and you think it is ok.
replying to Ed Pawlowski, Iggy wrote: Ever heard of Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the car manufacturers that you advertise for daily, the clothing maker's logos you freely display wherever you go, _*ETCETERA*_?

You put it out there for free and for anyone and everyone to do what they want with it and then you whine and complain how you didn't think of it first. Sorry Ed, but you keep re-hashing a ridiculous NON-argument!

Usenet's over 30-years old and it's still as dumb as dirt! Blame your family tree and everyone else's for allowing and promoting a more and more idiotic world and then any current abject moron who was stupid enough to have kids.
On 11/3/2017 11:44 AM, Iggy wrote:

I see no advertising on my newsreader. I just see the topic under discussion, though there are often off topic posts. I don't use Facebook, Twitter, other crap like it.
I did, however, learn from you that your parents were morons. Explains a lot.

Yet, you're still here. Why?.
nb

His timeline is not right either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
He is not "using" usenet even though he actually is using it through HOH. Probably just likes to argue and pump up his self image.

The airplane I'm going to go fly is even older. Still solves the problem it was built to solve and does it rather efficiently.
Well... just got a text--too windy. Guess I'm not going flying. :-(
Puckdropper
On 03 Nov 2017 17:18:14 GMT, Puckdropper

What bird you got??

Cessna 152. Neat little airplane, even if you do fly it with the seat of your pants on the floor. :-)
Puckdropper
On 04 Nov 2017 06:24:54 GMT, Puckdropper

Friend just bought a very early 152 - another friend has a '46 Aer-Coupe. Another has an ex military Cub.
Nice planes. Hope to have the Pegazair 100 in the air by this time next year.

Sounds like fun. I've flown a 172 and 152, the flight school is getting a new plane--a Piper Archer I think. You get to fly a lot of different planes when you rent.
I've thought about buying a used one after I get my PPL and selling later. That first year I'm going to want to really explore and fly, I'm sure. Depreciation, hanger fees, maintenance, etc may be on par with rental costs, and if that's true then I gain the benefits of having a plane ready to go when I'm ready.
Puckdropper
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 11:44:18 AM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:

Why do you snip our posts to such an extent that there absolutely no context left?
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 15:20:04 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

I don't mind that he doesn't keep content, since he doesn't add any content.

Ed usenet has always been free to use. No restriction placed on its use. So HOH is not stealing it just using a free asset. Iggy is just an argumentive individual (troll) which have been around since forever.
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 8:14:05 AM UTC-4, Iggy wrote:

Why do you snip our posts to such an extent that there absolutely no context left?
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 15:19:01 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Guess cause he is not on usenet.;>
On Fri, 03 Nov 2017 12:14:01 GMT, Iggy

Your ignorance is only eclipsed by your arrogance.

No one cares that they make money. Many, here, care that they're stealing content.