shop paint choice

Why? The stuff leaks like hell.

But ruins everything below.

Reply to
krw

Line the damn shop in reflective mylar you will get great use of your shop lights! ;>

Reply to
Markem

That is rather snobish Iggy.

A newsreader does a fine job of doing the thing you speak of there. It will not also spam Home Owners hub url. They get free content, so do they sell premium subscribtions for stuff that you a can get rather cheaply (I pay $2.99 a month to Giganews). You like what you got no reason to trash pthers choices.

Reply to
Markem

It's IGGY - what ro you expect (other than an arguement)?

Reply to
clare

My brother lined his whole shop with bright galvanized sheet steel roofing.

Reply to
clare

White paint is more reflective than either.

Reply to
krw

there are paints formulated with reflective constituents

hmmm really not that bad of an idea

Reply to
Electric Comet

haha but did he drywall it first or panel it

Reply to
Electric Comet

replying to Markem, Iggy wrote: Yep, I'm totally snobbish! Spam? It's ads that just sit there...graphics to me. I don't pay and I don't even login nor use cookies. It's pretty silly to surf the web with a browser and then abandon it for some decrepit and defunct bulletin board patchwork system.

And why shouldn't HOH make money, any interactive website's a lot of work. They're doing the work that all newsgroups were and are still too dumb and lazy to do. 30-years of newsgroups and it's the same old rotary phone? I wouldn't be surprised to find out most of the users still use CRT's, Floppies and 4800-baud modems.

Reply to
Iggy

ha right i have already planned to swing by the paint shops and ask for anything they mixed that was not sold

will not be pure white but if it is close to white and cheap

Reply to
Electric Comet

best in which way brightness and lower dust adhesion

anything else

Reply to
Electric Comet

That depends a bit on the wavelength and the white pigment used - and a silver mirror reflects a LOT more light than white does.

Reply to
clare

Nope - just a big pole barn with 6X6 frame wall stuffed with rock wool - the shop is up in the Muskokas - where it gets HOT in the summer, and freeze the nuts off a bridge cold in the winter.

Reply to
clare

Easier to clean, more durable.

Reply to
clare

This is my full post.

"The claim about reflecting almost the same amount of light as white. Whit e is the brightest color. Yellow is bright too. But not as bright. White is the top. And black is the bottom. Every other color is between those extremes. Its less bright than white, and brighter than black."

I am pretty sure anyone reading it will easily understand I am talking abou t the brightness of colors. Not human races. Just like anyone reading a w oodworking forum will understand that when "teeth" are mentioned, it is in reference to teeth on a saw blade. Not teeth worked on by a dentist.

Reply to
russellseaton1

Agree those are the most important criteria. CHEAP and white or darn close to white. Gloss, semi, flat, and what type of white, is like talking about millimeters when you have miles to walk.

Reply to
russellseaton1

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:GTIKB.44182$ snipped-for-privacy@fx30.iad:

I know you're joking, but have you ever gone into a Home Depot bathroom done up in Home Depot orange? It's an experience...

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

He's using those leeches at home moaners hub as an interface. THey don't include context so they can drive traffic to their adverts.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

I used Gignews for a couple of years and it was good for $36 a year. Then someone told me about blocknews.net For $3.99 you can buy 10GB that will last a very long time. So far I've used 0.35381 gigs in months. It works well and is dirt cheap.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

That interactive web site is stealing the post we make so they can profit. Do you think that is ethical?

I don't see where they enhanced anything, just tke the work of others and exploit it. They are making money off of you too since you are adding content. Homeownershub is just sleazy and you think it is ok.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski