Shop Fox Dust Collector Switch Noisy

Yes, I'll call Grizzley about this on Monday, but thought I would ask here, too. I just purchase a Shop Fox model D3038 Remote dust collector switch. Its the one with two remotes that many of you have recommended. It worked right out of the box. The power supply on the switch box has a louder than average hum. I can hear it in a quite shop when I am 15 feet away. Is this inherent in these boxes or have I got a sample defect? My 220v long ranger does not hum at all.

Thanks, Bob Davis

Reply to
BillyBob

I have 2 of those and neither one makes a noise, Bob. Same model as yours.

Dave

BillyBob wrote:

Reply to
David

Thanks for the quick response, Dave. That was the kind of experience information I needed. I shot off a note to Grizzly customer service. I'll ask for an exchange.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob