Shellac Flat

I an very interested in a product I have not Yet Tried = "Shellac Flat" Which dulls shellac This would be handy on some older worn shellac finishes requiring less gloss. SHELLAC FLAT #7080 /SHELLAC FLAT- Flattening Agent for liquid ? $17.95 ? 16 OZ. BOTTLE Homestead Finishing Products P O Box 360275 Strongsville OH 44136-0005 Tel # 216-631-5309 Have any of You folks worked with this product or something similar to flat ten Shellac's sheen?

Reply to
Rick the antique guy