shavings.net - for sale/lease.

Greetings and salutations to Neanderthals and Normites alike.

I have come to find that my domain

is down. Apparently my host/provider has gone "ten toes up" or has been bought out, or whatever.. I am very sad to see this happen as I lost 10 years of personal documents, pictures, etc., that were stored on the server.

There is NOTHING I can do about it for at least several months, as I am _very_ far removed from being in a position to transition to a new provider and rebuild the site both physically and financially. (Just say, "recalled to active duty", etc. )

I have come to the hard decision that I will have to let the domain go.

Though I have received a considerable offer from some sleazy purveyors of people selling pictures and videos of themselves shaving their own and other peoples naughty-bits=85 I would like it to stay in the realm of the woodworkers however possible.

To that end I am potting this out:

If you are interested acquiring in this domain and keeping it woodworking related, please contact with a REASONABLE offer, at:

JGNTRMN(at)GMAIL(dot)COM

Also do not expect an immediate response, as my internet connection is spotty, when I have it at all.

-- Very Respectfully, John Gunterman

Webmaster of the now defunct

The Sand Squid

Just a quick best wishes for a safe return.

Barry (CT NEMBA & woodworking)

**
**

B A R R Y

Try this link to the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Maybe it has some of the stuff you lost.

*/

I have come to find that my domain

is down. Apparently my host/provider has gone "ten toes up" or has been bought out, or whatever.. I am very sad to see this happen as I lost 10 years of personal documents, pictures, etc., that were stored on the server.

There is NOTHING I can do about it for at least several months, as I am _very_ far removed from being in a position to transition to a new provider and rebuild the site both physically and financially. (Just say, "recalled to active duty", etc. )

I have come to the hard decision that I will have to let the domain go.

Though I have received a considerable offer from some sleazy purveyors of people selling pictures and videos of themselves shaving their own and other peoples naughty-bits? I would like it to stay in the realm of the woodworkers however possible.

To that end I am potting this out:

If you are interested acquiring in this domain and keeping it woodworking related, please contact with a REASONABLE offer, at:

JGNTRMN(at)GMAIL(dot)COM

Also do not expect an immediate response, as my internet connection is spotty, when I have it at all.

-- Very Respectfully, John Gunterman

Webmaster of the now defunct

Larryh

The Sand Squid wrote,on my timestamp of 12/06/2008 4:59 AM:

Good to hear from you at last, old friend! Sorry to hear about the active duty stuff and the less shining finances. Hopefully it'll improve.

Suggestion: might be worth poking this in the oldtools list? I'm sure there will be some takers. Want me to pass it on?

Cheers from Down Under Nuno Souto (of the Vegemite fame)

Reply to
Noons