Safety tip from a newbie

I got a chopmaster blade from forrest. Changing the blade on the mitre saw, I felt first hand how sharp the teeth on that blade are. No injury resulted, but I realized that if I had dropped the blade, tried to catch the blade, or any of a numerous other possibilities, I might have gotten a nasty cut/scrape from the blade. Made me think about wearing some sort of light weight glove next time I change blades.
Thomas Mitchell wrote:

If you do put a glove on to change blades please take it off when done changing the blades. Wearing gloves around a tablesaw is an easy way to loose some fingers quickly.
TroyD
Good points. My only real blood letting accidents while wood working have been by accidently brushing against some sharpened tool not currently in use. In fact, on one ocassion, I did not even realized I had touched a new saw blade laying on my bench till I noticed a trail of blood!