Rustic Bed Complete

That is called "character" as any decorator knows, plus it adds charm for the daughter.

Great Bed!

Reply to
OFWW

Nice! What species?

Reply to
krw

We like Mission because it is well thought out and uncluttered but I wouldn't call it "rustic". ;-) Shaker, maybe.

Reply to
krw

We went to the one in Atlanta a few years back. I've never seen so much expensive junk in one place, at one time, in my life. They do have a good price on beech butcher block, though.

Reply to
krw