Rubbed Out Finish

I am attempting a rubbed out finish as described recently in the Finishing Line artice in FWW. The author describes a curing time of about 1 week. Does this apply to Flecto Clear Gloss? Do I really need to wait a week between each coat (6-8 coats in all) for the stuff to cure properly? Seems like a lot. 2 months to finish a small project is excessive.

Thanks In Advance, Bernie.

Reply to
Bernie

That's one week after the Final coat is applied, not each coat.

Reply to
Mike G

Why do you want to rub out the finish between coats? I suggest a light sanding to remove any flaws and provided a "tooth". Save the rubbing out for the final coat.

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

Thanks for the clarification fellows. Bernie.

Reply to
Bernie