Neat Router Table Idea

Very Rube Golberg like:

Bruce

Beware of this post!!!!! My Norton detected a malicious script post when I opened the www site below.

Reply to
Joe

some time/date software. You really should get a real web page if you are going to send people to it. This one is a farce and makes you look like an ass. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Well, I'm running the latest McAfee and it detected nothing of the sort.

Reply to
Bruce

OK, I opened it with IE and it is acting weird. I normally use Mozilla. I agree, don't visit this sight with IE.

Reply to
Bruce

knock it off Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

It isn't my page, just saw it while surfing. I am sorry that it was full of spam and popups. I use Mozilla and consequently have forgotten about how awful that stuff can be. I recommend you use it to and enable pop-up protection.

It will install itself, import all your bookmarks and you'll wonder why you ever used Internet Explorer. You will also want to DL the flash and java plugins for it.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

here somewhere.

Reply to
Silvan

opened the www site below.<

Same here, Norton did not like scripts.

Rob Mills ~~~ Tulsa, Ok

Reply to
J Rob

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:14:34 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

hey,,wow take a breath!

it wasn't his site, he was just sharing info about something he found on the web sides, that's fortune city for you. . . probly not the page owners fault at all

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Zone Alarm brought up all kinds of alerts as well.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

My apology to you. Looks like someone else is the ass. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Mine did also.

It tried to install a program and some other exe. My security stopped it. would also say be careful.

Jack

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.

Reply to
Jack Forbes

You forgot the retracting, overhead canopy for inclimate weather.

Reply to
arizonabigguy

I used to run McAfee too. You might ask them why it doesn't stop web pages from intalling software on your machine without your knowledge. It's just some slimy ad spyware if you're lucky.

Norton stopped it.

Reply to
Rico

I saw the idea in a book of ideas for using your router about a year ago. The difference is that guy did it and I didn't.

Reply to
Rico

Rico wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.starstream.net:

Reply to
Secret Squirrel

Norton anti-virus did stop it.

Reply to
Rico

ZoneAlarm never let it into mine to even be checked by Norton.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brownell