router wobble

I got a dewalt625ek 1/2" router (Uk) last year and the bit wobbles as it slows down Dewalt say its normal what do you lot think I thought a router spindle should run true its been in three times know.

Reply to
chris biggs

Normal... hmm... I don't think so. I mean there may be a slight wobble, but certainly nothing that can be easily seen by the eye. Have you got the router bit inserted almost all the way into the collet?

I'd be asking for a replacement.

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Veritas Shelf Drilling Jig

- Ryobi CID1802V 18v Cordless Drill

- Workshop Essentials Under $30

- Festool PS 300 Jigsaws

- Delta Universal Tenoning Jig

SawEyes

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust

Reply to
chris

Very interesting question. My experience: Wobble easily seen with large cutters in many routers; no stranger to this router tech.

(Routers)

Reply to
Routerman P. Warner