router's template guide adaptors fro Porter-Cable

I bought some template guide adaptors for porter-cable router some years ago with Jesada Tools's catalog. I want to get some of adaptors again right now, then I ckecked the web site of Jasada tools, but I can not locate it. Please let me know the URL of the web if someone knows it. Also, please advise where I can buy their adaptos on web instead of Jesada.

Thanks in advance,

Mickey in Japan

Reply to
cxh01611

I got mine at Coastal Tool.

'm not sure they're set up to ship to Japan.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

Jesada sold out several years back and initially became nonexistent. The new owners have been making a very slow come back. Infinity tools is run by the Da in Jesada, Carlo's son David.

However a simple Google search turns up,

Leon

Porter-cable router template guide adapters and rings can be purchased from Amazon.com. (but not at the best price!) I would be very much surprised if Amazon.com did not have a Japanese version web store.

Reply to
Phil Again

They got them at woodcraft.com. I actually picked mine up at their store in North Houston.

snipped-for-privacy@nifty.com wrote: