Fireplace help needed

I have a wood burning fireplace. It is a prefab job with stone all around it up to the ceiling. It has 2 small vents on the bottom of each side and 2 larger vents in the middle of each side and a power switch. On the front the fireplace it has glass doors and 2 bifold doors that open up to the main fireplace and 2 small panel doors that open up and have 2 small open and close vents. I am not sure how to use this and there was no paperwork and I have been unable to find any on the net. If someone knows what type of unit I am talking about can you please give me some info on using it. Thanks in advance

Reply to
Rennyboy

Suggestion: Check any store web site that sells those things. If you can't find details there, you may well at least get a manufacturer's name and you can check their site/s. Usually works for me.

Pop

Reply to
Pop