Router Base

I've mentioned my homemade router table, and the bases that fits in it. Tonight I thought to bring one of the bases in and take a piecture of it so you've got an idea what I've been talking about. One of these days I'll get around to taking the camera out in the shop for some pictures of the table. Even using new plywood I doubt one of these cost more than $.25 (U.S.) each. And they work like a charm.

was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Reply to
J T