Roberts Sealer

Will the sealer "keep" in the plastic bottle? I have some left and wondered if I should dump it. Also, does this work on wood that's gonna be outside? I was going to use it on some wood outside by itself, no poly or anything.

Thanks Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

$Jimmy wrote

It does for me.

Also, does this work on wood that's gonna be outside?

I wouldn't. It's simply Boiled Oil and shellac, diluted.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Me neither!!

Robert